Information about COVID-19
In order to reduce the speed of the spread of COVID-19, the Government’s latest advice is to introduce much tighter controls about where we can go and what we can do.
Unless you are carrying out the following activities you should not leave your home:
- Shopping for essential groceries or items
- Exercising – once a day and this should be from your home
- Seeking medical help
- Supporting a vulnerable person
- Travel to and from essential work
The best thing to avoid COVID19 is regular and thorough hand washing with soap and water. You should also:
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away
- wash your hands with soap and water frequently, and especially after coughing or sneezing – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water aren’t available
- avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands aren’t clean
You can read more about the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and how to spot the signs and symptoms by visiting the Government website. This information changes frequently so we suggest you check the page regularly.
See letter to you from our MD
Letter from the Minister of Housing and Communities
We are now only carrying out emergency repairs and essential services.
We need to protect you, our contractors and staff from risk of infection, which may result in us asking for additional information when you contact us to arrange an emergency repair.
If you have symptoms of Coronavirus or are self-isolating because you might have been exposed to it, then please advise the helpdesk when raising a repair request.
- To find out more about what you can do to prevent the spread of coronavirus and for advice if you think you might be infected or at risk please visit the Public Health England website.
- We are confident that support providers have already implemented their own protection plans and the government has published guidance for supported living provision, please follow the advice given to you.
We are trying our best to operate as usual, but our services are limited, if you cannot get through by phone, then please email the relevant department below.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Repairs and maintenance
Phone: 0161 786 6000 (option 2)
Out of Hours: 07534089962
Revenue and Benefits
Stay safe and look out for each other