A non–emergency is where the initial problem is controlled but the ability to use facilities or the home have been affected as a result.
Examples of non-emergency repairs include:
- Loose toilet seats, cupboard handles, door handles.
- Loss of one light/power socket
- Cosmetic issues
- Repairs to plasterwork
- Extractor fans broken in kitchen or bathroom
- Pest control (unless infestation)
- A hob or oven not working (unless no alternative available)
- Dripping taps
To report any non–urgent maintenance issue please dial 0161 786 6000 and select option 1.